The post-Easter detox
We know, Easter overeating is not the best idea, but the truth is that all these treats are very hard to resist. Delicious food and drinks all around us!
Keep reading and get inspired by our tips on how to stay fit and still have fun this Easter!
1. Have a glass of water with lemon first thing in the morning
Lukewarm lemon water will give you a kick of energy, improve digestion, help with constipation, cleanse the skin and fill your stomach. Lemon also contains a lot of antioxidants and vitamin C is an ideal helper for strengthening the immune system, which is especially useful during cold and flu season.
You can also spice it up: add some mint leaves, cinnamon, honey or ginger… There are no limits to imagination.
2. Fill your tummy and warm up with less calories!
A bowl of warm vegetable soup will warm you up and satisfy not only your tummy but also your soul. Vegetables contain plenty of vitamin, fibre and a minimum of calories.
It doesn’t matter how! Get off the bus 1 or 2 steps earlier and take a walk, park at the far end of the parking lot or use the stairs instead of the elevator. When you have some spare time find some time for an activity that you enjoy. It can be dancing, pilates or yoga. Your body and mind will be thankful!
4. Most importantly? Love yourself!
Mental well-being is an integral part of your fitness. Staying positive and confident is most important, even when we can’t resist all the holiday goodies!
Bikini Ready Bundle is the perfect helper!
This popular bundle features three products that help you cleanse your body of toxins, increase fat burning and speed up the metabolism.
- Draining Drink: A tasty drink that helps detoxify and cleanse your body and reduces cellulite.
- Fat Burner: Naturally raises your internal temperature, which speeds up fat burning. Contains the purest form of L-Carnitine on the market, which makes the body use its fat reserves for energy. With Fat Burner, you’ll burn significantly more fat during physical activity.
- Skinny Me Tea: Contains a mixture of herbs and fruit extracts that accelerate the burning of fat and boost the metabolism.